Japan's largest UK University Fair
SI-UK Autumn 2019 UK University Fairs
If you are thinking of studying abroad in the UK, or interested in finding out more about SI-UK’s services, the Autumn 2019 UK University Fairs are a great place to start.
- Meet directly with representative from over 50 UK Universities to discuss your options
- Attend Seminars on higher education in the UK, study abroad programmes, development studies, creating a portfolio, careers, TESOL, and more.
- Free study abroad consulting – speak with experienced consultants to find out more about programme entry requirements, application procedures, accommodation and student visas
- Receive expert advice on preparing for the IELTS test and join free IELTS demo lessons
The UK University Fairs are open to everyone and completely free. Be sure to register for appointments with Universities in advance, as these tend to fill up quickly.
2019 SI-UK University Fair - Tokyo
DATE/TIME: Friday 18th October, 16:00-21:00
VENUE:Shinjuku NS Building (30th floor Sky Conference) 2-4-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0813 Japan
ACCESS:Shinjuku Station South or West Exit – JR Line, Odakyu Line, Keio Line – 7 minutes walk
Shinjuku Station Shintoshin Exit – Shinjuku Line, Keio Shinsen Line – 8 minutes walk Tochomae Station A3 Exit – Oedo Line – 3 minues walk
2019 SI-UK University Fair - Osaka
DATE/TIME: Wednesday 16th October, 16:30-20:15
VENUE: Hankyu Grand Building, 26F Hankyu Grand Building, 8-47 Kakuda-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0017 Japan
ACCESS: Hankyu Umeda Station (Hankyu Line) 3rd Floor Bridge Exit, 3 min. walk
Hanshin Umeda Station (Hanshin Main Line) East Exit, 5 min. walk
Osaka Station (JR Lines) Midosuji South Exit, 3 min. walk
Umeda Station (Subway Midosuji Line) Exit 11, 3 min. walk
Higashi-Umeda Station (Subway Tanimachi Line) Exit 1, 5 min. walk
- Think about your priorities when studying abroad (location, course content, university reputation).
- Arrange a counselling session with an SI-UK consultant before attending the fair to receive advice on university and programme selection.
- Once you have decided which universities you are interested in, book appointments with university representatives via the UK University Fair website. Appointments tend to fill up fast, so be sure to book online beforehand to avoid disappointment.
- At the fair, collect the latest brochures from over 50 UK universities.
- Alumni who have studied in the UK and since returned to Japan will be in attendance, so it’s a great chance to hear first-hand about their experiences.
- Attend seminars on various subjects and get a taste of what it would be like to study at a university in the UK.
- Attend the demo lessons offered by SI-UK IELTS English teachers to learn how to improve your English level before studying abroad.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to speak to universities you haven't heard of. You might discover interesting programmes and opportunties.
- Find out more about scholarships, accommodation, homestay options and more from UK university representatives and SI-UK consultants.
- Arrange a follow-up appointment after the fair with an SI-UK consultant to discuss your next steps.